Interior SOULutions™ Workshops
Drawing upon my 15 years of professional interior design experience and keen sense of humor (I have to admit) I will “coach the designer out of you” and help you feel empowered to embark on your remodeling or decorating project.
Hosted at select local businesses these quarterly workshops cover a variety of design topics and offer you the opportunity to acquire the knowledge of an interior design professional for a small investment.
You will leave feeling empowered to embark on your project while knowing you have a design coach backing you up who’s only a phone call away!
“Creating A Sizzlin' Outdoor Kitchen
and Alfresco Living Space”
2016 Dates Pending
Stay tuned for the next one !
Whether you’re a grill master or you like it slow-and-low, you won’t want to miss our presentation “Creating A Sizzlin’ Outdoor Kitchen and Alfresco Space” presented by Gail Jamentz, Principal, Soul Interiors Design, LLC, Dave Arnold, Owner of DKA Landscape and Dan Deffenbaugh, Owner, MD Appliances. This fun and informative evening will highlight the latest trends in outdoor kitchen and entertaining design, as well as teach you how to select the right appliances for your outdoor cooking needs, develop a functional space plan that supports your entertaining style, choose the best surface materials to complement your home’s aesthetic, and create a space you’ll never want to leave.
Evening format: wine and appetizers 6:30 p.m. – 7: 00p.m., presentation 7:00 – 8:30 p.m. An open Q&A period with the experts will follow, so bring your questions and let’s get cookin’ creating a fabulous outdoor space. Reservation Required (this will sell out fast, so don’t delay!).
Cost: $35.00 includes class handouts, wine and appetizers.
"9 SOULutions™ to Cookin’ Up a
Fabulous & Functional Kitchen"
2016 Dates Pending
Stay tuned for the next one !
Come get fired up to cook up the kitchen of your dreams! Whether you are planning a complete kitchen remodel, or just want to freshen up your space, you don’t want to miss the chance to learn from the experts 9 SOULutions™ to creating a fabulous and functional kitchen that will support your cooking, entertaining and lifestyle needs, integrate seamlessly with your home, and add value to your property.
Interior designer and speaker Gail Jamentz, Principal, Soul Interiors Design, LLC and special guest Ron Brooks, Regional Sales Manager, Viking Corporation, will lead attendees through an entertaining and informative two-hour workshop utilizing the exact process they use with private clients to create inviting and efficient kitchens:
Don’t miss the chance to learn how to:
- Plan a kitchen that enhances the cooking process - from planning, prep, and storage, to cooking and cleanup
- Shop for new appliances that support your cooking style
- Select the right countertops, cabinets and finish materials to complement your home and lifestyle
- Create a comfortable, beautiful space to share with friends and family
- Shop like a designer at our select vendors’ showrooms
Cost: $35.00 and includes appetizers and wine. Following the presentation there will be a short open Q&A period so bring your kitchen design dilemmas and let us help you create a space you never want to leave! Reservations required.
One of my greatest professional joys is to connect with individuals in a group setting and share my design expertise in an educational and entertaining way.
Not only do attendees learn stylish design advice, secret resources, and valuable ways to maximize their remodeling budget, I guarantee they will laugh…..at least three times!
Organizations that I have had the pleasure of speaking at include:
- Dickson Podley Realtors, Pasadena, CA
- Professionals In Real Estate, Pasadena, CA
- The Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (FIDM)
- The Women’s City Club of Pasadena
These are just a few past attendees comments:
- “Thank you so much for the wonderful design presentation today…It was well received by all. It is always a delight to see you.” E. Ashfarian, Sales Manager, Dickson Podley Realtors
- “Thank you so much for last night’s workshop….very interesting and informative. You showed you know your stuff, for certain! Well prepared and I appreciate the time you took to put the program together for us.” Donna Chaney, CPA/PFS, President, Chaney Financial Services, Inc.
- “You are truly an artist and speaking superstar….” Arvee Robinson, Owner, Instant Pro Speaker
Some of my popular topics for presentation include:
- 9 Secrets To Create An Empowering Office that Helps You Make Money
- Money-Saving Ingredients For A Cookin’ Kitchen Remodel
- Creating A Home That Attracts Love
- Celebrating The Harvest Season With Style
- 11 Key Marketing Strategies For Young Designers
If your group, organization, or business would like a memorable, entertaining and informative design presentation please Click Here to contact our office with your event details and request.
If you can’t see us in person, tune into to our radio show Interior SOULutions™ on BlogTalkRadio.